09.30—09.45 - Welcome to the ASC Business Group
09.45—10.25— Brett Barratt, Warrior Doors
- An introduction to how high security doors can be applied in the physical security space.
- Current issues with security standards, and the problem with poor specification for security doors.
- Vehicles as Weapons (V.A.W): How to combat the rise of criminals using vehicles as weapons in the commercial space.
10.25—11.00—Coffee & Networking
11.00—11.30— Paul Reilly, Associate Director, NCC Group, - Cyber Risk for Multinational Corporations
11.30—12.10— Nigel Crawford & Dean Coleman, IndigoVision —Cyber Security, Network Topology & Surveillance System Integrity.
- Cyber Security - Cyber Attacks, What is a Botnet, Cyber Protection Methods and Examples, Firewalls vs ID’S
- Network Topology - Centralised Network, Distributed Network
- Surveillance System Integrity - Network, Workstations, Cameras and Encoders, Servers
12.10—13.00—Lunch & Networking
WITH THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS