09.30—09.45 - Welcome to the ASC Business Group
09.45—10.25— Dan Meyrick, Genetec, ‘Using Your Data To Make Better Decisions’
· Corporate Security departments are sitting on a goldmine of data, much of which can be leveraged beyond the needs of traditional security. By refining, visualising & sharing this data within organisations can lead to better decisions.
· How can Corporate Security play a more valuable role with the data they are collecting?
10.25—11.00—Coffee & Networking
11.00—11.30— Dr Paul Fox—‘Safeguarding cultural property by design: learning on the job during Allied operations in Italy, 1943’.
11.30—12.10— James Harvey, Business Development Manager CLIQ Digital Transformation Solutions UK and Ireland —Considering the impact of digital transformation in the world of physical security’
· Described, as the third industrial revolution Digital Transformation is underway.
· Have you ever stopped to consider the impact that having on physical security?
· 3D printers, SAAS software as a service, quantum computing how these advancements will affect physical locks and keys?
12.10—13.00—Lunch & Networking
WITH THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS