09.40—09.45 Welcome to the ASC Virtual Business Group
09.45—10.00 Mark Haddon, Security Advisor, City London of Police, Mark is a Police Sergeant and has worked for many years advising businesses about their protective security measures
- The latest CTP & CPNI Campaigns
10.00—10.40 Remy Cricco, Idemia, The benefits of contactless biometrics to protect employee & assets in the COVID-19 context.
- During troubled period, security is at extra risk.
- If relying on simple RFID cards, companies are not well protected : closing, theft… “who holds the card ?”
- Risks : intrusions. From “simple” theft to more critical consequences : espionage, activism… or worse.
- Biometrics : the most efficient authentication factor…if you choose the right tech : selection criteria.
- COVID-19 creating new specification expectation : security AND safety.
- Overview of solutions available on the market and overview of benefits for companies & employees.
11.15—11.45 Martin Molloy, Head of Security, 22 Bishopgate, also known as Twentytwo - a commercial skyscraper in London. Completed in 2020 the 22BG estate occupies a prominent site in Bishopsgate, in the City of London financial district. The largest office building in Europe, set to accommodate 15,000 people, notable tenants include Axa, Hiscox and Nasdaq.
Martin was formerly the Deputy Director of Security and Standards for the National Crime Agency and a Detective Superintendent heading the UK’s Anti-Kidnap and Extortion Unit and Head of Firearms for SOCA, for the Metropolitan Police Service.
- The changing face and challenges of commercial security post-covid.
11.45—12.30 Adam Radley, Hanwha Techwin Europe, Hanwha Techwin examines Cyber Security threats and best practices – and also debunks the mysteries of ONVIF
- The history of ONVIF.
- Where did ONVIF come from? What does it do for me?
- Do I have to use it? Do all CCTV manufacturers support it? Where it works, Where it doesn’t!
- What are the risks?
- How secure are my systems?, What steps can I take to mitigate the hazards?
- Am I *really* a target?, Identifying possible vulnerabilities.
- Outlining options to reduce the risks, Educating everyone of best practices
WITH THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS