The company provides a comprehensive range of security services to both the public and private sectors, which include:
• Threat and Weapons’ Effect Assessments
• Security Surveys, Audit and Building Assessments
• Threat and Risk Assessments
• Blast & Ballistic Engineering
• Physical & Electronic Security Measures
• Building / Structures’ Performance Trials
• Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
• Chemical, Biological & Radiological Mitigation.
John Moore is Director of Security Consultancy services at MFD Group and is a Chartered Electrical and Electronic Engineer and included, as a specialist and assessor, on the Register of Security Engineers and Specialists, a register administered by the Institution of Civil Engineers on behalf of the CPNI.
John has a Master’s Degree in Security and Risk Management and over thirty years’ experience in security engineering services.
He has served as Chairman of the Risk and Security Management Forum, is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, and a Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers.
John’s interests lie in the provision of threat-led security solutions, achieved by the integration of physical and electronic security installations with sound operational security procedures. John lectures in Integrated Risk Management and Counter-Terrorist Measures applied to the built environment, and provides independent and confidential advice to both governments and VVIP clients across the globe.