B4Secure products and services are used by clients for a range of requirements including – crime/problem profiles, investigations, regular intelligence updates, community impact profiles, misconduct processes, due diligence, threat/risk assessments, court/jury bundles, presentations/briefings and building an in-house intelligence unit capability.
Our intelligence management service is bespoke, delivering client’s individual requirements and developed to fully integrate with existing processes and can include the following services:
- Lead a particular project/investigation; managing all intelligence and evidence to meet aims and objectives.
- Identify sources and stakeholders and negotiate intelligence sharing protocols.
- Develop an investigation strategy and / or an intelligence requirement detailing gaps.
- Identify intelligence and analysis products required by stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure intelligence gathering and retention meets required evidence standards, regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Task intelligence sources to address intelligence gaps.
- Develop and implement process to sanitise intelligence when relevant, to protect intelligence sources.
- Develop and implement dissemination process for intelligence reports and products – including fast time dissemination.
- Develop regular briefings relevant to specific audience(s) i.e. operational staff, management, board level.
- Seek regular feedback from stakeholders and clients to ensure products remain relevant and continue to meet agreed objectives.
b4Secure undertake analysis of all covert and open source intelligence feeds to support our client’s aims and objectives. We work with our clients and complete analysis that conveys a full understanding of the intelligence picture, utilising structured analytical techniques (SATs) to draw inferences, prioritise leads, and make recommendations for further action. We produce a number of analytical products including association charts, timelines, and commodity and communication flowcharts using specialist analytical software, all tailored to meet our client’s specific business and requirements.
Intelligence Capability Development
b4Secure assists clients to develop their own intelligence structure to meet requirements. Our service is fully scalable, ranging from a basic structure to manage intelligence received from external intelligence providers, through to a full intelligence unit incorporating the processes and roles required for all stages of the intelligence cycle – as detailed below:
Crime and Community Impact Profile
At b4Secure we have years of experience in producing intelligence-led profiles of specific crime types and security issues that impact upon local communities. We analyse a range of information sources in order to develop a profile which explores all potential crime, disorder and cultural impacts of a specific public/private space or project such as a construction site or major event. This assists clients in identifying priority threats/risk and the community impact based on variables such as workforce, resources, commodities in use, community demographic, and staff awareness. The completed profile will incorporate analytical products including trends, series and patterns and bespoke recommendations in order to minimise crime and security threats, reduce security costs and enhance stakeholder reputation. This all assists in ensuring our client’s business is delivered in line with local community values.