Principal consultant Simon Lambert’s formative technical roles in design and sales bring invaluable ‘poacher turned gamekeeper’ knowledge, used on behalf of our clients since 1996. This independent advice reflects real world factors; a result of our time regularly invested in security system reviews and practical hands-on test & commissioning.
The close network of trusted associate consultants provides a wide pool of experts to accommodate large and small assignments, plus access to a wide range of technical equipment for testing, including workshop facilities.
- Existing Systems evaluating and reporting.
- User Requirements expectations of parties involved.
- Design system details, products and cost estimating.
- Specifications written documents and drawings.
- Tenders list selection, bid evaluation, recommendations.
- Implementation coordinating projects, and quality assurance.
- Client Training system operation and maintenance.
- Expert Witness independent opinion, court reports.
- Testing Product evaluation and system testing.
Simon gained BSc.(Hons) in Physics and Electronics. An elected Director of the Association of Security Consultants for 12 years, Technical Lead on the CCTV National Standards Forum, on the BSI CCTV committee, and the Institution of Engineering & Technology.
With more than 30 years engineering commercial and military designs, and technical sales for security ‘systems houses’, work focused on surveying, design, cost estimating, specifications, testing, tender processes, contracts and project management. Simon has provided expert witness services in CCTV, forensic video and audio analysis, developed software, pioneered design of CCTV using 3D graphics, has spoken for conferences, radio & television, created many commissioned articles and photography/CGI for industry media. Simon was a finalist at the Security Excellence Awards when entered in 2005 and 2011 for ‘Best Security Consultant’.