As a independent security consultant Warren supports a wide variety of companies, organisations and individuals across the UK.
Warren is member of the following organsiations and was the winner of the ASC Imbert Award for Security Consultancy in 2017
- Registered Independent Security Consultant (RISC)
- Director of the Association of Security Consultants (MASC)
- Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals (WCOSP)
- Certified Technical Security Professional (CTSP)
Warren began his career after completing an electronic engineering apprenticeship at Marconi Defence Systems, Warren entered the electronic security industry in 1991 and spent thirteen years working for electronic security companies in leading technical positions.
In 2003 Warren moved into manufacturing with Nedap where he was responsible for the training and technical support of the Nedap AEOS access control product throughout the UK.
Warren then joined Maxxess in 2005, where he gained invaluable experience in global customer and project management. Warren entered the company as EMEA Technical Manager, supporting multiple customers and projects in the Middle East and Europe. He progressed to become the Technical Product Manager for Maxxess’ access control products.
In 2011 Warren joined CNL Software as the Product Integration Manager where he was responsible for the delivery of CNL’s (PSIM) software integration's.
Services Offered Include: -
- Security System Design
- Access Control Systems (ACS)
- CCTV / VSS (IP and Analogue)
- Public Space / Town Centre CCTV
- Control Room Relocations / Upgrades
- Upgrade / Replacement of Security Systems
- Security Management Systems (SMS)
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Intruder Detection Systems (IDS)
- Systems Integration
- Expert Witness – Electronic Security Systems
- Security System Technical Audits