Specializing in the electronic security market we advise on all aspects of security ranging from physical security audits, operational requirements, security system design, specifications, project tenders and technical management of project delivery
Our clients range from Local Authorities, Museums, Airports, Universities, Passenger Cruise Ships and Hospitals. However, we are not limited to those sectors and our client base is growing all of the time to cover a wide variety of markets.
Founded in 2012, Bridge Technical Consultants delivers consistently high results for our clients that have meant considerable financial savings on their projects. Because of our independent status we are able to advise on the most suitable solution while not being limited to one supplier.
Warren is a member of the Association of Security Consultants (ASC), Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals (WCOSP), Winner of the 2019 Mike Cahalane Award for Independent Security Consultancy & Winner of the ASC Imbert Award for Security Consultancy in 2017.
As well as consultancy Warren runs a number of training courses including the Tavcom BTEC Level 3 CCTV over IP, Practical IP and the systems integration course.
Services include: -
• Security System Design
• Access Control Systems (ACS)
• CCTV / VSS (IP and Analogue)
• Public Space / Town Centre CCTV
• Control Room Relocations / Upgrades
• Upgrade / Replacement of Security Systems
• Security Management Systems (SMS)
• Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
• Intruder Detection Systems (IDS)
• Systems Integration
• Expert Witness – Electronic Security Systems
• Security System Technical Audits