Members of the Association of Security Consultants (ASC) share a passion for helping private, public and corporate clients achieve maximum benefit from their investment in security.
The Association of Security Consultants enjoy a 28-year history of recognition as the professional organisation for independent security consultants, having members who have a passion for delivering security expertise and professionalism to their clients.
Our membership is founded upon security professionals who are independently vetted, are subject to peer review, and who are all found on the UK Register of Independent Security Consultants. The members are also made up of from security specialists who emanate from highly appropriate background, such as:
- National and Military Intelligence
- The Police Force, Forensics, The Military Police, The Fire Service
- Electronics / IT / and Security Engineering
- Corporate, Commercial and Banking Security
- Officers in the Armed Forces, Bomb Disposal and Explosives
- Transport and Aviation Security / Policing
- Specialist Education and Security Training
- Collectively, our members are able to offer expert advice on every aspect of security, including the assessment of risk and the implementation of effective measures to combat the threat from criminal and terrorist activity, as well as fire and natural disasters.
- Individually, our members are able to share their expertise and knowledge of best practice in a wide range of security disciplines which they have acquired through real-life experience at the ‘sharp end’.
- Highly qualified in their respective specialist fields, all ASC members are committed to offering objective and impartial advice, independent of any manufacturer or service provider.
- Often funded by the expert advice they provide which can result in substantial product procurement cost savings, as well as preventing costly system design and planning mistakes, ASC members are a highly cost-effective resource that can ensure your security projects always meet your expectations.